- Are you interested in becoming vegan or have recently become vegan?
- Are you overwhelmed with the changes, what to do and what not to do?
- Are you feeling lost in certain ways?
- Are you a relatively longer term vegan interested in learning more?
- Are you committed to spending a day in a discussion and practical session to get all your questions answered - right from the foundational information you need to know about veganism and vegan philosophy, the ethics, the benefits, the vegan alternatives available, nutrition, what to look for when shopping, how to deal with people and answer questions, how to be more effective in activism, conveying things honestly from a scientific point of view...and more?
The Vegan Boot Camp is a free session for transitioning vegans, long term vegans and vegan activists that will answer all your questions and help you feel confident about what you do and how you deal with things and people. Since this is a direct coaching program, a time commitment of several hours (like a typical work day) and physical presence in Bengaluru (Bangalore) are mandatory to participate. We will have small groups with a question and answer session, go out shopping for alternatives, and learn about practical and effective ways for going vegan and staying vegan.
Want to have this conducted in your city or town in India? Please get in touch via email.